Do you want to LEARN A GHANAIAN LANGUAGE?
As seen on
* Going to Ghana on holiday?
* Starting a Business in Ghana or going to work there?
* Doing Research/ Field Work in Ghana?
* Interested in discovering more about your Ghanaian roots or Heritage?
* Itching to Speak a Ghanaian Language fluently with Friends and Family?
Learning a Ghanaian Language will truly enrich your experience and open doors.
Don’t wait another second! Achieve your goal, by joining our last Twi language course of the year!
On the course you will be:
* Taught by qualified, native teachers
* Provided with Home Study Aids
* Awarded a certificate on completion of the course
We offer Evening Classroom-based, and Online Courses in Twi, Ga, Fante and Ewe.
Our courses are offered over 10*/20-week blocks, 1 day a week.
The mode of study is part-time (2 hours a week).
Our courses are conveniently located in Central London.
To register for one of our courses, simply follow the instructions below to pay by card (please note there is an admin fee on all card payments).
If you would like to pay by Bank Transfer or Direct Debit click here to complete the online booking form (no fee applied, payment instructions are included in the form and are sent to you again once you complete it).
Would you like to find out more?
Or just get in touch!
or Call: +44 (0)7985 142 949
*Level 3 is the only course run over a 10 week period. Students starting level 3 are required to have had an informal assesement or completed the GLS Levels 1 and 2 course.